Welcome to Fort Worth Perinatal
Celebrating 15 Years!
Fort Worth Perinatal Associates, PA
Fort Worth Perinatal Associates was founded in 2003 by Dr. Rebecca Reyes and Dr. Tracy Papa. Maternal-Fetal Medicine physicians specializing in the care of high-risk pregnancies.
Some common maternal health conditions requiring a referral to our practice include:
- Advanced maternal age over 35
- Abnormal blood testing that may indicate an increased risk of a fetal abnormality
- Family history of medical condition or genetic disease
- Suspected fetal abnormality
- Concerns about fetal growth or well-being
- Screening for fetal abnormalities and genetic disorders
- Preconception counseling
- Complications with previous pregnancies
- Multiple birth (twins/triplets, etc.)
We offer consultation, detailed ultrasound, amniocentesis, noninvasive prenatal testing, genetic counseling, diabetic education, and fetal monitoring. Our goal is to provide you and your baby with comprehensive, compassionate and knowledgeable healthcare right up to the time your baby is born.
Our desire is to make your pregnancy a happy experience, as well as stress-free and problem-free as possible. We are here to aid you and your baby to prepare for this special time in your life.